Monday, February 17, 2014

Preaching in my sleep...literally

Familia Fung... as the Guatemalans say it here.

Wow, this week has been a crazy one! One of the biggest miracles that we is that we had 11 investigators that attended church this Sunday, this was a pure miracle! I just felt so grateful and know that our prayers and fasts are being answered with power!

We have the cutest little 12 year old investigator named Josue that we have only taught like one time but he told us that he was going to come to church, but we did not really think much of it the whole week. Anyway, Sunday came around and we walk pass the primary room and there are about 7 little kids in jeans and t shirts that I knew I had seen somewhere but I could not remember for the life of me where. And then I looked in the corner and saw our little friend Josue! He had walked all he way to the church with about 6 of his little cousins, what a pure champ. He is so excited about the Book of Mormon and could not believe it when we told him that he could keep the book. Oh man, this kid. Pray for him, we have a goal for his baptism 2 de Marzo!

And now for the other news.. We need prays!!! LOTS OF PRAYERS!!! We have a man who is so ready for his baptism... but he just has to find work and leave his house so that he can keep the law of chastity...all by the end of this week!... But you know what? I know that we can do it! Just with about one billion prayers!

My Valentines day, well I did have a valentine. He is six and his name is Juan. We went to their house on Valentines Day and he had saved a package of cookies for so long so that he could give them to me on Valentines Day! My comp will send you the pic. Such a champ this little one!

I really do love you all and hope you know that I am giving absolutely my ALL. My poor companion, I talk every night in my sleep giving lessons in Spanish and she cannot sleep because I am just talking. But you know, just trying to give my all to it, even in my sleep... all for the cause dear!

I love you all!

hermana Funk





No comments:

Post a Comment