Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Familia!!

Happy Easter to all!! I had no clue it was even Easter, so that will show you how much we celebrated. Actually, I did eat a cadbury egg that mom sent me for my breakfast, and so I was too in tune with the spirit!

Well, I have lots of news from this week! I left my area and traveled about ten minutes and was in my new area.... and so a lot of difference. ACTUALLY there is a difference! We do not have fruit flies, but I had killed 16 or more cockroaches... one of which was on my tooth brush... rude. The other in my clothes... what a fun surprise when one puts on a shirt, so that has been a lot of fun! But I am in an area called Sonora.

Okay, I did not get a break from training... quite the opposite! My companion and I are Sister training leaders. I had an interview with President Brough and when he told me that I was going to be a training leader.. I thought it was a joke, but it wasn´t! So, we do divisions 2 or 3 times a week with the sisters in the mission to help them and to make sure that everything is okay. And even better... we get to wake up at 5 every single morning! But hey, I have been praying that God will give me the strength and I have been helped out immensely!
And other thing that is AWESOME! I live in the same house as Morg Oliphant!! Quite the party I must add! But I do not get to see her a lot, but it has been awesome awesome awesome!

I know that I have been given this calling to help me be more humble and really trust in the Lord, and that is exactly what I am doing because I cannot do anything else but that, I do not feel adequate, but the Lord needs me and I know that I will learn a ton!!! I love you all more that I can say!

Ame

Amy's new companion

Amy's good friend Morgan from high school! 


No comments:

Post a Comment